Claim your right to comfort when you learn to plan and cook your own gluten, sugar, and dairy (GSD) free meals. Cooking at home is a healthy alternative to the uncertainties of eating out. Restaurants, schools, and parties may claim to have options that fit your lifestyle. But the focus is on what you can’t eat. Let us teach you how to cook, or just cook in a new way.
Learn to Cook for Your Lifestyle
Morsels in the Buff cooking classes keep you healthy:
- Master cooking basics, so you can prepare delicious food at home.
- Group cooking classes allow you to cook GSD-Free in a fun environment with people who eat like you.
- Gluten-free cooking classes for the whole family.
- One-on-one cooking instruction in your home.
- Pantry overhaul to prepare you for your new lifestyle.
- Special instructions catered to your tastes and lifestyle.
Chef Mario can teach you to prepare food for a variety of diets. Do you have a dietary preference, an allergy or intolerance, or simply a low-level sensitivity to certain foods? Are you tired of scouring menus at restaurants and dealing with impatient servers? Learn to satisfy your hunger at home:
How Do You Eat?
Chef Mario will help you demystify cooking for special diets. Learn to use new ingredients, and tailor dishes to your own tastes.
Group Cooking Classes
Learn to cook and make healthy GSD-Free dishes in a group setting. Each class focuses on a specific set skills or dietary issues. At each class you can expect:
- Demonstration and instructions.
- A clean, professional kitchen.
- A total of 3 – 5 recipes provided.
- All ingredients and equipment provided.
- Work in a group of 3 to make a recipe.
- Sit down to enjoy food and conversation over a meal.
Personalized Cooking Classes
Invite Chef Mario teach you to cook in your own home. Get one-on-one instruction about how to deal with your dietary preferences or restrictions. Learn how to plan and prepare delicious meals with your own equipment, in kitchens of every size.
Chef Mario will provide a selection of appropriate recipes to choose from, instructions, and ingredients.
Two hour minimum. Total time dependent on recipe cooking time.