Golden Flax Seed Bread, Gluten Free and Sugar Free
Prep time 10 minutes
Cooking Time 30 minutes
2 cups flax seed
5 egg whites
2 whole eggs
5 tablespoons of coconut oil or olive oil
1 tablespoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
½ cup water
3 Tablespoons of maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Using two different bowls, use one to mix all wet ingredients and another for all the dry ingredients
- Add the wet mixture slowly into the dry ingredients, whisk together and place in a pre greased baking loaf pan
- Bake in a loaf pan at 350 F for about 30 minutes.
- This recipe can also be made into muffins: divide batter into muffin pans and bake for about 10-15 minutes.
- Great topped with almond or peanut butter!